2012年11月13日星期二

Oops...

The time shows 3.51a.m.
But I'm still not sleeping yet...
Ha ha,just after keeping up all documents and note XD
(Oops,I'm actually is a girl who are quite messy,without messy i can't let my job done)

Have a look on my facebook,
Wow,fantastic that i found both of my friends owns their own house individually,
One of the house cost a million in Penang,
The house which cost A million in Penang.

It is sound fantastic,
And i just wondering when can i can own a house.
Quite funny IDEA right?
But i will not surrender,
I get myself a target:
The MOST 10 YEARS LATER, I will own a house^^

So,what should I do to let my dream come true in this moment?
Of course TRY MY BEST in my STPM...
GO LOCAL UNIVERSITY....
FIND A GOOD JOB^^

COLLIN LEE,
ADD OIL...GO GO GO!!!!

The last and last,
Have a nice dream,
Goodnight everyone,
Goodnight my dear blogspot^^

没有评论:

发表评论